Donna Katsuranis Katsuranis
Without the Wedding Ceremony, it\\\’s just a really big party. My aim with a wedding is to make it Exactly what the couple is looking for. I have done everything from \\\”quickie\\\” ceremonies which actually fit on an index card, to traditional religious services on a pretty grand-scale, for couples with twenty five – person wedding parties. As an Interfaith Minister as well as a JP, it\\\’s my job – and my pleasure! – to do All Sorts of weddings and other services, so what ever sort of ceremony will make you happy, That’s what we’ll make happen!
How to contact Justice Donna Katsuranis
Please use the provided contact form below. If you contact this officiant directly, please let them know you found them on findaJP.com!
Send an email to Justice Donna Katsuranis
- Click Image to EnlargeOne of the most adorable flower girls ever – sitting on the Bride’s train! I love it when the “wrangler” lets the kids be kids!
- Click Image to EnlargeThen she spent some time standing right in front of me! Such awesome shots!
- Click Image to EnlargeWith Katie and Tony under the arbor at Tarrywile in Danbury
- Click Image to EnlargeBecky and Brian had their hearts set on an OUTDOOR wedding at Keeler Tavern in Ridgefield. A little rain didn’t stop us!!
- Click Image to EnlargeAwww…
- Click Image to EnlargeBlessing Robin & Matt’s rings…
- Click Image to EnlargeLori & Ed wed in a beautiful little chapel in New Milford
- Click Image to EnlargeBob and Tad found me thru the Master Gardener program! Bob was my classmate! What a lovely home for a wedding
- Click Image to EnlargeCourtney & Malcolm brought me all the way to Long Island for their ceremony!