Justices of the Peace in New Hampshire
Choose a New Hampshire Justice of the Peace for Your Wedding or Ceremony!
Our JPs will assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams
- A New Hampshire Justice of the Peace may officiate ANYWHERE in the state.
- Non-New Hampshire JP who is authorized to perform marriages in his or her state may apply for permission to officiate in NH.
- Licenses may be applied for at any New Hampshire town or city clerk’s office and is valid in any New Hampshire city or town.
- The application must be completed in person and signed by both parties.
- Licenses are $50.00, payable in cash only.
- A photo ID to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license or passport, is required.
- The license is valid for 90 days from the date of application. There is no waiting period.
- If either party was previously married, the certified document that ended the marriage or civil union, such as a divorce decree, annulment paper, dissolution or death certificate, must be submitted.
A certified copy of the marriage certificate may be purchased for $15.00 for the first copy and $10.00 for subsequent copies issued at the same time following the filing of the license by the marriage officiant.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more About New Hampshire JPs
Are you a New Hampshire Justice of the Peace?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.
Justices of the Peace in Belknap County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Carroll County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Cheshire County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Coos County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Grafton County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Hillsborough County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Merrimack County, NH
Justices of the Peace in Rockingham County, NH
- East Kingston
- Hampton Falls
- New Castle
- North Hampton
- South Hampton
Justices of the Peace in Strafford County, NH