Justices of the Peace in Vermont
Choose a Vermont Justice of the Peace for Your Wedding or Ceremony !
- Our JPs will assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams.
- Our JPs are professional, reliable and honorable. They subscribe to a Code of Ethics which puts the couple first.
- A Vermont Justice of the Peace can perform a marriage ANYWHERE in the state. To find your JP, start with a city, town or region.
- Most JPs are willing to travel to your wedding venue.
- Couples planning to marry in Vermont may complete an online Application for a civil marriage license and bring it to the town clerk in their town of residence. The fee is $60.
- If neither applicant is a resident of Vermont, the application may be presented to any town clerk within Vermont.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more About Vermont JPs
Are you a Vermont Justice of the Peace?
- Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership.
- NEW! Check out our Vermont Member Rate Sheet to learn more about discounted memberships.
Justices of the Peace in Central, VT
Justices of the Peace in Northern, VT
Justices of the Peace in Southern, VT