Justices of the Peace in Vermont
Choose a Vermont Justice of the Peace for Your Wedding or Ceremony !
- Our JPs will assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams.
- Our JPs are professional, reliable and honorable. They subscribe to a Code of Ethics which puts the couple first.
- A Vermont Justice of the Peace can perform a marriage ANYWHERE in the state. To find your JP, start with a city, town or region.
- Most JPs are willing to travel to your wedding venue.
- Couples planning to marry in Vermont may complete an online Application for a civil marriage license and bring it to the town clerk in their town of residence. The fee is $60.
- If neither applicant is a resident of Vermont, the application may be presented to any town clerk within Vermont.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more About Vermont JPs
Are you a Vermont Justice of the Peace?
- Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership.
- NEW! Check out our Vermont Member Rate Sheet to learn more about discounted memberships.
Justices of the Peace in Central, VT
Justices of the Peace in Northern, VT