The Central Region spans the entire width of the state, with coastal venues on both coasts. The Atlantic Ocean’s beaches and beauty, and the Gulf of Mexico’s serene nooks are all options to suit your wedding needs. If youthful adventure is more your style, an amusement park wedding in Orlando is always an option. Florida is a convenient destination wedding, and because flights are often more affordable, it works with those minding their budget, too. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your notary know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Florida’s Central Region
Some Favorite Wedding Venues
- When in the equestrian capital of the world, what better place to wed than on a horse farm! BG Ocala Ranch is luxurious and memorable.
- Polk County’s Lakeland is home to Lake Winter Park’s Hollis Garden. It has art, thousands of flowers and ornamental fountains throughout its 1.2 acre formal garden.
- There is more to Orlando than Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. The Orlando Museum of Art is a classy and unique spot for celebrations that can accommodate large crowds.
- History buff? Check out Dade Battlefield Historic State Park, in Bushnell, Florida. It is a national landmark and commemorates Dade’s Battle of 1835, which started the longest and most costly Indian war in American history.
- Public parks, beaches and gardens are throughout Central Florida. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony – and oftentimes for no charge, just a simple permit.
- Learn more about Florida wedding laws and to search for a Florida notary throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Florida? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Florida notaries.
- Central Florida’s Tourism site has loads of ideas for venues and vendors.
Are you a Florida notary?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.