The five counties that make up central Vermont consist of the Green Mountains, rolling countrysides and peaceful lowlands along the Hudson River. Nestled in this area are charming quintessential New England towns. Lovely venues for local celebrations, as well as destination weddings so all your friends and family can partake.
Unsure what is the right venue for you? Let your JP know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Central Vermont
- Barre VT
- Cabot VT
- Chelsea VT
- Ferrisburg VT
- Killington VT
- Middlebury VT
- Montpelier VT
- Norwich VT
- Pittsfield VT
- Randolph VT
- Rutland VT
- Vergennes VT
- Waitsfield VT
- Wallingford VT
- Windsor VT
- Woodstock VT
Some Favorite Venues
- Located 15 minutes north of Norwich and White River Junction along the New Hampshire border, Lake Morey Resort is in Fairlee, Vermont is a low-key family-run establishment. It’s beautiful gardens and golf course surround the lake. Named after Sameul Morey, a local inventor who discovered the internal combustion engine (and the first steamboat).
- During all four seasons, The Brandon Inn’s lovely grounds lead up to the Neshobe River. It is able to accommodate 200 guests, and pet rooms are available too.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science (VINS) combines a love of nature with a love for your love. Hosting your celebration here supports VINS’ mission to protect Vermont’s natural heritage and the environment. It is located in Quechee, just to the west of White River Junction.
- Looking for a small ceremony at a romantic B&B? The Deer Brook Inn is a quaint farmhouse located in Woodstock, Vermont .
- State parks offer lovely options for all budgets. Booth Bay State Park in Ferrisburgh is available to rent for a reasonable fee on the weekends, and is free Monday-Thursday.
- Waterfalls, hiking trails and mountaintops located in the Green Mountain National Forest embody natural beauty for unusual and memorable ceremonies.
- Learn more about Vermont wedding laws and to search for a Vermont Justice of the Peace throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Vermont? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Vermont JPs