Fairfield County, Connecticut offers the best of all worlds. Luscious beaches along Long Island Sound or beautiful and serene landscapes, farms or forests in the countryside. Don’t let a fear of a high price tag scare you away. While the area boasts many high end, luxurious wedding venues, there are numerous charming and affordable spots as well. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your JP know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Fairfield County
- Bethel CT
- Bridgeport CT
- Brookfield CT
- Danbury CT
- Darien CT
- Easton CT
- Fairfield CT
- Greenwich CT
- Monroe CT
- New-Canaan CT
- New-Fairfield CT
- Newtown CT
- Norwalk CT
- Redding CT
- Ridgefield CT
- Shelton CT
- Sherman CT
- Stamford CT
- Stratford CT
- Trumbull CT
- Weston CT
- Westport CT
- Wilton CT
Some Favorite Venues
- Longshore Inn and Country Club is located in Westport, Connecticut. Situated along the shore, this is a favorite venue with delicious catered menu.
- Waveny Park in New Canaan is known for the castle and surrounding manicured gardens, designed by renown architect Frederick Law Olmstead, Jr.
- The Stamford Museum provides an unusual locale. Outdoor sculpture gardens and interior
- The Waterview in Monroe, Connecticut is situated on Lake Zoar. It provides reception areas, catering and various wedding packages.
- Tarrywile Park and Mansion has the capacity for 150 guests and indoor and outdoor space. Located in Danbury, Connecticut, its hosts a Victorian-style abode.
- Intertwine a little bit of history into your ceremony at the Burr Mansion. Several founding fathers have visited this Fairfield homestead, and John Hancock and Dorothy Quincy married here in 1775.
- Public parks, beaches and hiking trails abound the area. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony.
- Learn more about CT wedding laws and to search for a Connecticut Justice of the Peace throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Connecticut? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Connecticut JPs
- Connecticut’s Tourism site has loads of ideas for venues and vendors.
Are you a CT Justice of the Peace?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.