I offer a unique, special touch for your wedding by combining personalized officiant services with the option of adding beautiful acoustic guitar music pre-ceremony as your guests arrive and wait, then for your processional and recessional. (I am an award-winning wedding guitarist and singer.) Live music is an elegant addition which I’ll help you blend seamlessly into your perfect ceremony…without needing to work with another vendor. I guarantee that your guests will love it.
- Officiant /Music combinations, indoors or out, even hike -in locations.
- Officiant only services also available .
- 22 years and hundreds of weddings ; 7 times BEST OF WEDDINGS and 8 Times COUPLES CHOICE awards.
- On-Line ceremony builder and planning meetings or calls included in price…as much or as little direction as you need.
- Options to add post ceremony music for a cocktail hour and/or dinner.
- Optional Ceremony microphone and amplification.
- On-line e-signature contracts…eliminate printing/scanning/e-mailing.
- My style is informal and easy-going… a little laughter goes well at a wedding. I was a high school teacher for 32 years, so I can engage comfortably with folks and adjust and adapt in the moment. (No wedding goes exactly as planned).
How to contact Justice Dwight
Please use the provided contact form below. If you contact this officiant directly, please let them know you found them on findaJP.com!
Send an email to Justice Dwight
Look no further for a wonderful and talented JP and musician
Dwight was beyond fantastic from the very first phone call to the day of the wedding. Being in the wedding industry myself I had a really good idea of what we wanted to do. We eloped in the middle of New Hampshire, in the woods, in the middle of winter so needless to say we were nervous to find someone that would stand outside in the freezing cold with us but he went above and beyond. Even played our favorite song on his guitar for us. He did a great job. Look no further for a wonderful and talented JP and musician.
Dwight made our day so special! He was very responsive to us and helped us with organizing our ceremony. He was there at the venue early and seemed excited about officiating our wedding which made it that much better! He was professional and enthusiastic which helped to make our small private ceremony even more special.
So Glad We Hired Dwight ! We worked with Dwight for our July wedding and we’re so glad we did! He played acoustic guitar before and during outdoor ceremony and officiated the ceremony. Dwight was easy to work with over about 8 months that we corresponded. His list of songs is extensive and covers many genres. He listened to our ideas for the ceremony and provided helpful guidance when we needed recommendations. He brings many years of experience in the wedding industry to the table, and had worked at our venue before, so he even provided recommendations specific to our ceremony location. Dwight helped us create an intimate, relaxed atmosphere for the ceremony that we absolutely loved! We were originally on the fence about live music for the ceremony, but looking back we are so glad that we did, and that we hired Dwight!
We were so happy we chose Dwight as our jp. He was amazing to work with, since our first phone call we knew we wanted to work with him. He was great in helping us choose what we wanted to say during the ceremony and it really made it incredibly special and truly unforgettable. I would highly recommend to anyone getting married do not hesitate to hire Dwight! Thank you so much for everything!