Laura S Minor
I have been a JP for about 17 years and have loved every wedding I’ve ever performed. I love the unusual as well as the usual. Each wedding is unique and it should be everything that the couple hopes it will be. Please reach out and let’s talk. I’m open to all kinds of weddings and was one of the first in the state to perform “same sex” civil unions because – Love is love is love and I was thrilled when I finally could just say that I can marry people who are in love without using a different term. As of October 30, 2020, I am retired from my full-time job and am more flexible during the week. More weddings, more love!
How to contact Justice Laura
Please use the provided contact form below. If you contact this officiant directly, please let them know you found them on findaJP.com!
Send an email to Justice Laura
- Click Image to EnlargeFall wedding in Bristol – chilly day – warmed by love.
- Click Image to EnlargeThe pandemic postponed the honeymoon but the wedding still took place…..
- Click Image to EnlargeA lot of delays before this special couple promised each other a life together in front of family and friends.
- Click Image to EnlargeJP Laura Minor performs a wedding at the beautiful Barnes Chapel in Bristol.
- Click Image to EnlargeA gorgeous spring wedding at Bushnell Park.
- Click Image to EnlargeThe weather was perfect for a wedding in the woods in Manchester.