New Haven, CT
The excitement of a couple in love looking forward to starting their new life together is what I enjoy most about weddings. My passion is meeting with couples and learning about their love journey in order to create a personal ceremony that they will remember forever. My hope is that we could work together to make your wedding day as special as the love that has brought you to this moment. As a native Spanish speaker, I create vows that incorporate language and culture. I am also always willing to learn new languages for your ceremony. Requests for special ceremony that culminate in the joining of your two lives into one new family are another fantastic way to make your wedding unique.
My first exposure to weddings started with my love for baking when I was asked to make a wedding cake for a relatives special day. My hobby has grown into a side business and I have even had the pleasure of making wedding cakes for some of my couples. I take pride in being a helpful resource for my couples and help with what is needed.
At the end of the day, what is most important to me is that your wedding day meets the vision that you have created for that day. No ceremony is too small and I will work with you no matter the size or budget. I can travel throughout Connecticut and I am also licensed to perform ceremonies on the tribal nation at Foxwoods so if you choose this as a venue, I can help. Together we can make that special day a reality.
How to contact Justice Maria
Please use the provided contact form below. If you contact this officiant directly, please let them know you found them on findaJP.com!
Send an email to Justice Maria
- Click Image to EnlargeKatie & Josh – Celebrating their city hall wedding
- Click Image to EnlargeFelipe & Felbraina – Intimate family backyard wedding
- Click Image to EnlargeAlexis & Danna – Sharing personal vows at home in an intimate ceremony
- Click Image to EnlargeRachel & David – Sharing a look during their ring ceremony in this beautiful Jewish wedding
- Click Image to EnlargeJose & Ester – Even in a Pandemic, we can have a beautiful small family gathering