The natural beauty of the Lakes and White Mountain Region of New Hampshire creates a backdrop hard to beat. Romantic mountaintops await. Here, your JP may hike with just the two of you to exchange vows. Or, behold a lakeside resort, able to accommodate a large wedding party. Whether you are a native to the area, or you’ve always dreamt of a destination wedding. Opportunity abounds!
Unsure what is the right venue for you? Let your JP know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in the Lakes/White Mountain Region
Belknap County NH
- Alton NH
- Barnstead NH
- Belmont NH
- Center-Harbor NH
- Gilford NH
- Gilmanton NH
- Laconia NH
- Meredith NH
- New-Hampton NH
- Sanbornton NH
- Tilton NH
Carroll County NH
- Albany NH
- Bartlett NH
- Brookfield NH
- Chatham NH
- Conway NH
- Eaton NH
- Effingham NH
- Freedom NH
- Hale’s Location NH
- Hart’s Location NH
- Jackson NH
- Madison NH
- Moultonborough NH
- North Conway NH
Some Favorite Venues
- North Conway’s Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel has something for everyone. Perfect for all age guests, and pet-friendly rooms too!
- Don’t let your inner-youth slip away, just because you are getting married. Camp Cody offers summer camp weddings, for the kid at heart. On the lake in Freedom, New Hampshire, it is for the budget-minded too.
- White Mountain Hotel and Resort in North Conway
- The waterfall at Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough, New Hampshire, provides an intimate spot for a ceremony. It is a large venue, with three scenic locations for your celebration.
- The many state parks provide beautiful venues. The Cathedral Ledges in Echo Lake State Park (North Conway) is just one of the spectacular – and unusual backdrops.
- Learn more about NH wedding laws and to search for a New Hampshire Justice of the Peace throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in New Hampshire? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about New Hampshire JPs
- Looking for other venues? The Lakes Region Tourism Association has them!
Are you a New Hampshire Justice of the Peace?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.