The Connecticut River runs through scenic Middlesex County, Connecticut. The area has majestic views and an atmosphere for a picturesque wedding ceremony. Wadsworth Falls State Park has two natural waterfalls. Salt Meadow National Wildlife Refuge is on coast, in Westbrook. Bird lovers take note: over 280 species of neotropical birds migrate during the spring and fall. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your JP know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Middlesex County
- Chester CT
- Clinton CT
- Cromwell CT
- Deep-River CT
- Durham CT
- East-Haddam CT
- East-Hampton CT
- Essex CT
- Haddam CT
- Killingworth CT
- Middlefield CT
- Middletown CT
- Old-Saybrook CT
- Portland CT
- Westbrook CT
Some Favorite Venues
- Let your historical whimsies take over! The Wadsworth Mansion, in Middletown, captures the elegant atmosphere of The Great Gatsby, and is a beautiful setting in all seasons.
- The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station sits on the banks of the Connecticut River, overlooking the Haddam Swing Bridge and across from the Goodspeed Opera House.
- In East Haddam, Gillette Castle‘s terrace provides sweeping views of the river below and the trails in this Connecticut state park.
- Luxury abounds at the Saybrook Point Inn and Marina, located down the street from the Fenwick neighborhood (known for Audrey Hepburn’s home) of Old Saybrook. Vibrant orange patio accents overlook the marina filled with sailing vessels.
- Public parks, beaches and hiking trails abound the area. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony.
- Learn more about CT wedding laws and to search for a Connecticut Justice of the Peace throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Connecticut? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Connecticut JPs
Are you a CT Justice of the Peace?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.