Trendy New Haven County boasts lively waterfront venues and beautiful countryside vineyards. The city itself is home to excellent fine dining and cultural establishments able to host your unique wedding ceremony. And just down the way, the Shoreline’s beaches beckon. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your JP know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Some Favorite Venues
- Specializing in casually elegant beachfront weddings, The Owenego in Branford does fancy schmancy celebrations, too.
- Satisfy your penchant for history at the New Haven Museum. Located just a few blocks from the city Green, it can accommodate various sized gatherings.
- In Woodbridge, Savino Vineyards‘ private room can accommodate up to 30 people.
- Sleeping Giant State Park’s hiking trails and scenic overlooks are the perfect spot for an outdoorsy ceremony, and located just minutes from downtown New Haven.
- Public parks, beaches and hiking trails abound the area. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony.
- Learn more about CT wedding laws and to search for a Connecticut Justice of the Peace throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Connecticut? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Connecticut JPs
Are you a CT Justice of the Peace?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.