The Northeast Region of Florida is drivable from much of the southeastern states – which means it is an affordable and convenient destination wedding location. Venues along the Atlantic Ocean, or inland at gardens, parks and mansions – there are many options to choose from. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your notary know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Florida’s Northeast Region
Some Favorite Wedding Venues
- In High Springs, The Opera House is the perfect venue for history buffs. Built in 1895, and completely restored, this was the hub for vaudeville entertainment when the railroad came through town. Later, the first silent movies were shown here. Now host to weddings and other events, it is located halfway between Lake City and Gainesville.
- On the water in St. Augustine, Florida, the Bayfront Marin House says romance through and through. Whether an intimate elopement, or with friends and family too, the venue can accommodate your crowd – and the views are amazing.
- Queen’s Harbour Yacht and Country Club‘s weddings are nothing less than elegant. Located in coastal Jacksonville, your wedding needs are easily handled with the full services available.
- Have a unique and memorable ceremony at the Florida Museum in Gainesville. Where else could you have your ceremony in a butterfly rainforest?
- Public parks, beaches and gardens are throughout Northeast Florida. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony – and oftentimes for no charge, just a simple permit.
- Learn more about Florida wedding laws and to search for a Florida notary throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Florida? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Florida notaries.
- Florida’s Tourism site has loads of ideas for venues and vendors.
Are you a Florida notary?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.