Snow capped mountain ranges and fields with wild flowers beckon in Northern Vermont. So many ideal locations to have your destination wedding or elopement. This lush area has beautiful settings year round. Country weddings and farm or rural settings are options, just as ski resorts or mountainside trails are.
Unsure what is the right venue for you? Let your JP know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Northern Vermont
- Burlington VT
- Essex VT
- Grand Isle VT
- Jay VT
- Newport VT
- North Hero VT
- Shelburne VT
- South Hero VT
- South-Burlington VT
- St. Albans VT
- St. Johnsbury VT
- Stowe VT
Some Favorite Venues
- In Shoreham, Vermont, an outdoor wedding at Champlain Orchards would have beautiful views of the Adirondack Mountains in the background, and the sweet smells of apples and other fruit growing in its all organic fields.
- For a quintessential Vermont venue that also does social good, check out the West Monitor Barn in Richmond. All proceeds support the state’s Youth Conservation Corp (VYCC) programs that employ young people throughout the state in the field of conservation.
- If you are a Sound of Music fan, maybe the Trapp Family Lodge is the place for your wedding. It is located in Stowe, a quaint destination with a village to match.
- Panoramic views of mountain ranges and Lake Champlain make Shelburne Vineyard a lovely venue. Next door to it is the Shelburne Museum – same views, with a choice of indoor or outdoor spaces.
- Nestled on Lake Champlain in Burlington, the ECHO Leahy Center offers terraced outdoor ceremony space overlooking the lake, or alongside its underwater aquarium. A LEED certified facility, it is perfect for the environmental conscientious.
- Vermont is practically synonymous with nature and the environment. No need to look far for natural venues that bring you and your beloved closer to mother earth. Hiking trails and mountaintops in northern Vermont about for unusual and memorable ceremonies.
- Learn more about Vermont wedding laws and to search for a Vermont Justice of the Peace throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Vermont? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Vermont JPs
Are you a Vermont Justice of the Peace?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. See our special 50% off Vermont rate sheet and learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.