The Northwest Region of Florida, also known as the panhandle, is a popular destination wedding area. While some venues are high-end resorts, others are budget-friendly. If you’re looking for a beautiful Gulf of Mexico waterside ceremony, with the fine white sand between your toes, the options abound. or inland at gardens, parks and mansions – there are many options to choose from. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your notary know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Florida’s Northwest Region
Some Favorite Wedding Venues
- Keepin’ it real and low-key, the Southern Velvet Cafe is a bakery and coffee shop that has a meeting room available for events. Specializing in locally sourced products, the cafe is located in the Frenchtown neighborhood of Tallahassee.
- Monet Monet’s luscious gardens are named after the iconic painter. Able to accommodate your ceremony, celebration, or both. this unique outdoor space is in Santa Rosa Beach, close to the waterfront.
- Find your sweet spot in the forgotten coast. at the luxurious Coombs Inn and Suites. Located south of Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas, in Apalachicola, it has a Victorian mansion and a garden gazebo, plus 23 guest rooms – so you can make your special day a destination weekend wedding to remember.
- Shiloah Farms is secluded and serene, surrounded by pecan trees and quiet beauty. North of Pensacola, in Molino, Florida, its estate is reminiscent of natural beauty and simpler times.
- Public parks, beaches and gardens are throughout Northwest Florida. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony – and oftentimes for no charge, just a simple permit.
- Learn more about Florida wedding laws and to search for a Florida notary throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Florida? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Florida notaries.
- Florida’s Tourism site has loads of ideas for venues and vendors.
Are you a Florida notary?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.