Florida’s Southern Region is the home of the Gold Coast, from Miami’s South Beach to the Everglades and Keys. Whether boutiquey hotels and night clubs are your thing, or getting back to mother earth along the coast and nature preserves. Destination weddings venues and hidden gems for the locals, the area has venues for all budgets. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your notary know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Florida’s Southern Region
Some Favorite Venues
- A low-key spot in the Keys, Kon Tiki Resort in Islamorada overlooks beach and bay. Bungalows sleep 80, and room for up to 120 guests for the ceremony.
- Baseball fan? We got this. Have your wedding with the Miami Marlins, complete with your name in lights on the team’s billboard.
- If an elegant affair is what you are after, set the trend at the Mondrian South Beach. Located on Biscayne Bay, it is near Ocean Drive’s excitement.
- Public parks, beaches and walking trails are throughout the area. Many have lovely scenic areas, aquariums and nature preserves – after all, this is the home of the Everglades National Park and the Florida Keyes National Marine Sanctuary, ideal for a ceremony.
- Learn more about Florida wedding laws and to search for a Florida notary throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Florida? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Florida notaries.
- Florida’s Tourism site has loads of ideas for venues and vendors.
Are you a Florida notary?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.