Florida’s Suncoast offers the best of all worlds. Luscious beaches along the Gulf of Mexico, or beautiful and serene landscapes inland. Don’t let a fear of a high price tag scare you away. While the area boasts many high end, luxurious wedding venues, there are numerous charming and affordable spots as well. Unsure what is the right place for you? Let your notary know what you are looking for, and he or she will likely have suggestions.
Find a Wedding Officiant in Florida’s Suncoast Region
Some Favorite Venues
- For the down-to-earth couple, an unpretentious and low-key spot in Arcadia, Florida might be it. Oak Hollow, in DeSoto County, boasts a barn, pond and even a fire pit. Rented by the weekend, a bridal suite is included too.
- In Parrish, Davis Stable Weddings provides reception areas and wedding accommodations at its mansion, by the stables, or in the woods. Catering and various wedding packages available.
- If golfing is your thing, Sarasota National Gold Club has the capacity for 160 guests. Located in Venice, Florida, it sits alongside the Audubon Certified Signature Sanctuary – so beautiful views!
- The Floridan Palace Hotel, in downtown Tampa, lets you mix a little bit of history into your ceremony. This 1926 hotel was renovated with attention to detail and reopened in 2012, ready to accommodate your special day.
- If you have a large family and all of your besties are invited too, then maybe the Venue at Mudge Ranch, in La Belle, is what you are looking for. It can handle up to 500 people in its huge barn, and is not far from hotels in Fort Meyers.
- Public parks, beaches and hiking trails abound the area. Many have lovely gazebos and scenic areas, ideal for a ceremony. For instance, we love Lover’s Key State Park in Fort Meyer’s Beach. The name says it all!
- Learn more about Florida wedding laws and to search for a Florida notary throughout the state here.
- Not getting married in Florida? Find your perfect wedding officiant in other states using our search tool.
- Visit our JPs by State section to learn more about Florida notaries.
- Florida’s Tourism site has loads of ideas for venues and vendors.
Are you a Florida notary?
- Get a listing on findaJP and more. Learn more about the benefits of a JPus membership here.