JPus Facebook Group Guidelines
Participation in JPus’ members-only group is a benefit of membership.
Members Only Group
This group is a members-only forum. It facilitates networking and develops camaraderie between non-secular marriage officiants. Similarly, members share resources, education and information that enhances the performance of officiants’ duties, and exchange opinions and tell stories.
We encourage respectful discussion and debate. Facebook posts should be beneficial to the page or the group. Please only use the JPus Facebook Group Page to discuss issues that are relevant to justices of the peace or marriage officiants.
We want content to be valuable to our members, and do not want to clog up members’ news feeds with spam. To that point, please do not post:
- Personal attacks toward other members
- Inappropriate, offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political beliefs
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Sexually explicit links or comments
- Self-promoting content
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
Group administrators may remove inappropriate content. Members who repeatedly violate our guidelines may be removed from the group.
- To contact members off line we encourage Instant Message through Facebook
- Contact member using the findaJP contact form
Already a member? Visit the JPus Members Only Facebook Group and ask to join. You will be required to answers a few questions about your membership with JPus. Once your membership status is confirmed you will be granted access to the private group.
- About the members-only JPus Facebook Group
- Check out all of JPus’ social media platforms
- Learn more about the benefits of a Justice of the Peace Association Membership
- Become a Member of JPus Today!