Since the pandemic, we’ve gone virtual! Members are appreciating our ability to easily connect with one another – all online! Given this, please join us for JPus member exclusive Zooms. Moreover, these are excellent opportunities to talk with each other and exchange points of view and strategies.
Zoom events occur most months. The time alternates between noon and 6:00 PM.
“It’s always fun. Just to talk with people who do the things that we do.”
September 28, 2021 at 6:00 PM
This content is for JPus members only. If you have a membership, please log in. Purchase a membership here.
- Checking-in. How are you doing? Monday, August 30, 2021.
- Nightmare Scenarios – What to do? July 29, 2021
- Favorite Ceremony Traditions – Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
- Make New Officiating Friends – Tuesday May 25, 2021.
- April 27, 2021’s discussion focused on safely managing the loosening of COVID restrictions.
- Brainstorming Ideas, on November 30, 2020. An intimate Zoom allowed for deeper conversations.
- On October 29, 2020, members conversation focused on prepping for winter during COVID.
- A wide-ranging open forum discussion was held on October 5, 2020
- COVID Marriages discussion on Zoom, September 2, 2020
- Zoom discussion about video officiants, May 19, 2020.
- See other JPus member goings-on on our Events page
- More support for officiants on JPus’ coronavirus landing page
- Be a part of the conversation with fellow officiants in JPus’ members-only Facebook group
- Follow JPus’ Facebook page for related news and updates
- Zoom technical support available in member support