JPus submitted written testimony to the Maine Judiciary Committee supporting LD622.
See the additional links, below, for related activity to end child marriage in Maine and other states.
- JPus was sourced in the 2023 Portland Press Herald news article about renewed efforts to raise the age to marry in Maine.
- Information about our advocacy on behalf of officiants to end child and forced marriage.
- Education and training for officiants about child and forced marriage
- JPus has been on the forefront of legislative activity to end child marriage in other states
- Follow our state-by-state changes to marriage laws
- Membership voted to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage
- Working with our partners amplifies our voice and helps achieve our goals