Conference 2021 – Attendee Help
Our first virtual conference is powered by Accelevents and can be attended via computer, tablet or mobile device. Answers to general questions about the conference can be found below. A detailed guide for attendees by AccelEvents can be found here. AccelEvents has also provided an introduction to virtual events.
How do I purchase a ticket to the conference?
Get your tickets here. To take advantage of early-bird pricing purchase your ticket Feb. 15th, 2021.
How much do tickets cost?
- JPus members: $25 until February 15, 2021. Price goes up to $30 for members after that date.
- Non-members: $40/ticket. New members may take advantage of a 20% discount on membership if purchased at the time of conference registration. Please email admin at JPus.org or call 203.255.7703 to take advantage of this offer.
- Town Clerks: special pricing for our partners at $30
What payment methods are accepted?
Tickets can be purchased with a credit card or by check. Instructions for both are available here.
Do I need to register to attend?
As an attendee, you will need to register for the event. Do this by purchasing a ticket to participate. You will use this information to login and attend the event as well as pre-register for sessions.
How do I update my Accelevent Profile?
After you have purchased tickets and register you can update your profile here. You must login to Accelevents to access this area.
Do I need to download software or an app?
No – The event is viewable in a web browser. The minimum requirements to attend an event include a supported device (list below), built-in or connected speakers for sound, and a high-speed internet or cellular connection. If you plan to participate via voice or video, you will also require a microphone and webcam.
Personal Computers (PC, MAC, etc), Tablet, or Mobile Device running a supported Operating system. While cell phones and tablets are supported, we strongly recommend using the Accelevents Studio on a PC as the platform accommodates better in medium-sized or large-sized screens. This will provide the most optimal user experience.
*NOTE* Kindle Fire Devices are not supported at this time.
Supported Operating Systems (OS)
- Windows 8.1 or 10 | 32-bit and 64-bit
- MacOS OS X 10.11 and later
- Android OS 4.0 or later
- iOS 10.0 and later
Supported Web Browsers
- Safari (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
*NOTE* Chrome is the preferred browser to access the event page and virtual event hub.
- Registration for the conference is open. Get your tickets early to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
- Accelevents Attendee Guide
- Speaker or Exhibitor help is here
- Submit a proposal to present a workshop at the conference. Free admission for selected applicants.
- Support the conference and get in front of our audience as a Sponsor or Exhibitor
- Check out our previous conferences
- Additional training opportunities on JPus’ training hub