Our first virtual conference is powered by Accelevents and can be attended via computer, tablet or mobile device. Answers to general questions about the conference can be found below. A detailed guide for attendees by AccelEvents can be found here. AccelEvents has also provided an introduction to virtual events.
How do I purchase a ticket to the conference?
Get your tickets here. To take advantage of early-bird pricing purchase your ticket Feb. 15th, 2021.
How much do tickets cost?
- JPus members: $25 until February 15, 2021. Price goes up to $30 for members after that date.
- Non-members: $40/ticket. New members may take advantage of a 20% discount on membership if purchased at the time of conference registration. Please email admin at JPus.org or call 203.255.7703 to take advantage of this offer.
- Town Clerks: special pricing for our partners at $30
What payment methods are accepted?
Tickets can be purchased with a credit card or by check. Instructions for both are available here.
Do I need to register to attend?
As an attendee, you will need to register for the event. Do this by purchasing a ticket to participate. You will use this information to login and attend the event as well as pre-register for sessions.
How do I update my Accelevent Profile?
After you have purchased tickets and register you can update your profile here. You must login to Accelevents to access this area.
Do I need to download software or an app?
No – The event is viewable in a web browser. The minimum requirements to attend an event include a supported device (list below), built-in or connected speakers for sound, and a high-speed internet or cellular connection. If you plan to participate via voice or video, you will also require a microphone and webcam.
Personal Computers (PC, MAC, etc), Tablet, or Mobile Device running a supported Operating system. While cell phones and tablets are supported, we strongly recommend using the Accelevents Studio on a PC as the platform accommodates better in medium-sized or large-sized screens. This will provide the most optimal user experience.
*NOTE* Kindle Fire Devices are not supported at this time.
Supported Operating Systems (OS)
- Windows 8.1 or 10 | 32-bit and 64-bit
- MacOS OS X 10.11 and later
- Android OS 4.0 or later
- iOS 10.0 and later
Supported Web Browsers
- Safari (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
*NOTE* Chrome is the preferred browser to access the event page and virtual event hub.
- Registration for the conference is open. Get your tickets early to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
- Accelevents Attendee Guide
- Speaker or Exhibitor help is here
- Submit a proposal to present a workshop at the conference. Free admission for selected applicants.
- Support the conference and get in front of our audience as a Sponsor or Exhibitor
- Check out our previous conferences
- Additional training opportunities on JPus’ training hub