Be Our Guest!
Meet fellow Justices of the Peace and learn about the benefits of a Justice of the Peace Association membership. We hope to see you at our first Open House in Vermont!
Free hor d’oeuvres and beverages provided, along with loads of information and interesting conversation. Join us to learn how JPus can support your professional development and help connect you with couples looking for an officiant.
Friday, September 13th, 2019 3:00-6:00pm
Hampton Inn White River Junction
104 Ballardvale Drive, White River Junction, Vermont
Come for the information, stay for the food and company. Getting together with our colleagues creates new opportunities and connections – and it’s fun! This will be a terrific opportunity to meet and connect with fellow JPs and learn more about the Justice of the Peace Association on a social level. Let’s build upon our shared interests and find new ones. Getting to know some of the others in our officiating circles benefits us all.
In addition to connecting JPs with couples, JPus provides professional development, representation and advocacy.
- All Vermont memberships are 50% off.
- All New Hampshire new memberships receive a 20% discount if attending the open house.
Please feel free to invite your friends. Come to the open house, or contact us for details: 203.255.7703.
Don’t miss the fun!
Fill out the registration below. It is not required, but helpful for planning. Walk-ins are welcome.
We’re happy to respond to any questions that you may have: 203.255.7703 or admin at JPus.org.
This event has ended.
- Benefits of a JPus membership
- Vermont Rate Sheet – 50% Discount!
- A select number of Vermont towns have JP vacancies. JPus and VMCTA team up to bring in new JPs.
New Hampshire JPs
- See the membership plan details – and remember, 20% off if attending the open house.
- JPus successfully advocated to block the NH special marriage officiant bill