- Be a Better Officiant – Intentionally Inclusive Interviewing
- Making Marriages Accessible – Working with the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- See all of JPus’ training courses and certifications at our Learning Center, JPus.Training.
- Articles to help you be the best officiant you can be. Here we respond to, “what to do if…” questions, as well as how-to tips. See our professional development articles.
- We want our members to make the most of their JPus membership. That is why we are continuously building upon our Member Support content. Loads of information with the sole purpose of supporting our peeps.
These pages have all of our resources on each topic compiled together for your convenience.
- Child and Forced Marriage, Trafficking
- Accessible Marriages: Working with the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing