On February 27, 2023, the Joint Committee on Judiciary heard testimony on HB6569, Connecticut’s bill to end child marriage. JPus’ managing member, Loretta Jay, gave oral testimony and submitted this written testimony in support of the legislation.
- Legislative activity in Connecticut to end child marriage
- Information and a link to view JPus’ panel discussion about child marriage in Connecticut.
- Landing page for JPus activity involving child marriage in all of our states.
- Follow our state-by-state changes to marriage laws
- Education and training for officiants about child and forced marriage
- How membership voted to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage.
- Our partnerships with other organizations amplifies our voice.