Letter of Support to End Child Marriage
The Justice of the Peace Association submitted a letter of support to the House Judiciary Committee for H148, a bill to end child marriage in Vermont.
- Vermont’s child marriage history and legislative activity
- See the learning objectives and link to he recording of our Vermont workshop about child marriage
- Take JPus’ training for marriage officiants about child and forced marriage.
- Read about JPus’ efforts to end child marriage in all of the states we serve.
- Learn about JPus members’ vote to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage.
- Learn more about our partners, Unchained at Last and Tahirih Justice Center, in the fight against child marriage