How are You?
We are here. We’re listening. We are community.
Monday, August 30, 2021 Zoom was intended to be a check-in. A chance to touch-base. To listen and to be heard. No agenda. Just an open forum for marriage officiants to talk about wedding-related stuff.
Recognizing and remembering that our JPus community is here and available as a support is important. None of us can do it alone. Nor would we want to. We are here for each other. Especially now, as we approach 18 months into the pandemic, staying connected and encouraging our fellow officiants is good for the soul.
Staying connected by Zoom is a membership benefit.
Monday, August 30, 2021
- Warm fuzzies and sharing some summer wedding stories.
- Unloading struggles with a difficult situation and mastering a sticky ones.
- Changing COVID rules.
This content is for JPus members only. If you have a membership, please log in. Purchase a membership here.
- See other JPus member goings-on on our Events page
- Check out the Zoom schedule and see the video of our members saying how much they appreciate our monthly Zoom calls
- Be a part of the conversation with fellow officiants in JPus’ members-only Facebook group
- Follow JPus’ Facebook page for related news and updates
- Zoom technical support available in member support