Building community with fellow officiants
The Zoom on June 13, 2022 brought JPus members together to talk about the ins and outs of work agreements. An added bonus is the camaraderie of being together.
Before watching the recording, check out our 4-part professional development articles about contracts.
Discussion focused on the use of contracts …
- Including a checklist for couples to consider (e.g. rehearsal)
- If and when to share the written ceremony
- Collecting fees – when to do it
- Photos and more!
View Recording Here
This content is for JPus members only. If you have a membership, please log in. Purchase a membership here.
- 4-part professional development articles about contracts.
- Return to the Zoom landing page
- See other JPus member goings-on on our Events page
- Check out findaJP blog articles to share with your couples
- Be a part of the conversation with fellow officiants in JPus’ members-only Facebook group
- Follow JPus’ Facebook page for related news and updates
- Zoom technical support available in member support