July 29, 2021
Have you ever had one of those moments? You know, the kind that can keep you up at night. Someone objects to the union. An intoxicated guest. An ill bride. Members talked through strategies on how to keep your cool and work your way through the plight – before it happens.
Creativity! Solutions! We built upon each other’s ideas and brainstormed together. Whether it is something that makes your job easier, or a fix that couples will appreciate – JPus members have your back. Exchanging ideas makes us all better at what we love to do! Staying connected by Zoom is a membership benefit.
The topic for this Zoom was inspired from our June event. The convo was lively, but we ran out of time…
Details about the conversation will be available soon.
Video of the Zoom call
Video will be available soon.
- See other JPus member goings-on on our Events page
- Child and Forced Marriage and Human Trafficking training for marriage officiants
- Check out the other Zoom calls
- Be a part of the coronavirus-management conversation with fellow officiants in JPus’ members-only Facebook group
- Follow JPus’ Facebook page for related news and updates
- Zoom technical support available in member support