On June 9, 2022, the Massachusetts Coalition to End Child Marriage submitted the following letter to the state legislature’s FY 2023 Budget Conference Committee. JPus is a member of the Coalition and signed onto the letter.
- See email from MA Representative Kay Khan thanking the state Coalition members
- Take JPus’ training for marriage officiants about child and forced marriage.
- Read about JPus’ efforts to end child marriage in all of the states we serve.
- JPus managing member’s LinkedIn article and interview about child marriage
- Learn about JPus members’ vote to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage.
- Our partners in the fight against child marriage are Unchained at Last and Tahirih Justice Center.