Even if you have joined our members-only Facebook group, you may have missed interesting or important messages. That is because Facebook has changed its algorithm – and posts only reach a small number of our members.
Here is the solution so you don’t miss any JPus group posts:
- While logged into Facebook, click on Home (so your newsfeed shows up)
- On the left side of the screen in the gray box, click on Groups
- Click on the gray wheel to the right of the Justice of the Peace Association group, listed under My Groups
- Click Edit Notification Settings, then
- In the drop-down box, click Notify Me About All Posts
If you have any problems please give us a call and we’ll be happy to step you through the process: 203.255.7703.
Other Social Media:
Staying connected with JPus, findaJP, fellow marriage officiants and public officials sometimes takes a little extra effort. But we think it is worth it. Be sure to join our other social media platforms too.
- We have a members-only Facebook Group. Camaraderie between marriage officiants happens here. Really good conversations, advice, and sometimes just a safe place to vent.
- Also check out our Justice of the Peace Association Facebook page (open to anyone). Please like our page.
- And we have a FindaJP page, that targets couples. (It has 45,000 likes!) Please like this page too.
- Are you on LinkedIn? We are! Please follow us here – join in!
- We have a YouTube page as well. Here we’ve got some video of an engaging speaker from a conference, and our new animations that we’re using to promote findaJP to engaged couples.
- We received favorable responses to our survey – seems our members are using Instagram, so we are too!