A perk afforded to JPus members is is the ability to be featured and shared on findaJP’s social media platforms – up to four times each year!
Being able to let couples get to know you and all that you offer your clients? Priceless!
- Four times a year JPus will put out the ask for members to submit an image and text related to a theme that we’ll then post during the following month. This will be much like we did during the Love During COVID campaign we ran during the summer of 2020. See the photo to the right that captured some of the images we shared.
- To participate in these campaigns members can submit photos and stories related to each theme through our JPus Facebook Page or Email. If your photos were taken by a professional photographer, please include their name and social media handle so we can give credit.
- To submit your photo and story though Facebook, visit our JPus Facebook Page. Then, click Create Post to submit your themed photo and story. After your post is reviewed and approved by a JPus admin, your post will become visible to the public. Please note that email submissions will be posted to the JPus Facebook page as they are submitted, and to the findaJP social media pages at the end of each themed campaign, when we share all submissions with fans of the official findaJP Facebook Page.
- Note: We are unable to publicly share images that are posted to JPus Private Facebook Group. Consequently, images submitted to the private group are not eligible for these campaigns.
- But that’s not all! JPus will then promote members-in-action on findaJP’s Instagram and findaJP’s Facebook pages, too.