Staying connected with JPus and findaJP through social media networks has many benefits.
Active engagement with social media is an important aspect of every business – that includes JPus, findaJP and your JP biz, too. You don’t need to be involved on every platform, but pick one or two and dig in! And, while you’re there, be sure to follow, like and love our pages, too.
JPus Social Media Platforms
It’s all about the officiant. Content just for you!
- A members-only Facebook group provides a forum for members to ask questions of one another, brainstorm ideas and share stories.
- The Justice of the Peace Association Facebook page is open to everyone. Liking this page and indicating you want to be notified of posts will keep you current on JPus activity.
- Looking for ceremony ideas or images of stoles that we sell? Check out JPus’ Pinterest board for these and more – just for the officiant!
- JPus is an organization for professionals. Get on LinkedIn, if you aren’t already. And then, follow our LinkedIn page. Content here is focused on professional development and news that enhances your work-related duties.
- We have a YouTube page for JPus. It hosts videos from conference presentations, and our new animation that we’re using to promote findaJP.
findaJP Social Media Platforms
Content on our findaJP social networking targets couples. It is an excellent way for you to promote your own brand, and be a presence to couples.
- Facebook’s findaJP page targets couples. (It has over 40,000 likes!) When you like this page and like, comment and share posts, you are reaching engaged couples and others in the industry. Sharing content to your own page improves your own social media presence, too. Win-win!
- Instagram, hot with young couples, is our latest foray into social media.
- Loads and loads of pins and over 20,000 views each month to our findaJP Pinterest boards. Don’t miss out!
- findaJP’s YouTube page hosts content to attract couples. An animation demonstrating the importance of professional officiants and holiday wishes are just some of the engaging items. Sharing these on your own social media accounts is just another way for you to engage with your own followers.
Using hashtags (#) in your posts lets users find related information and connect with others who share that interest. That means that couples looking at #findaJP will find your posts if you use the hashtag. Plus, we love seeing photos of the couples our members have connected with through #findaJP. Help everyone find them; use the hashtag #findaJP!