It was exciting when the Justice of the Peace Association announced its new Learning Center, but it also created some confusion. This article is to help users of our websites, JPus.org and JPus.Training, understand the difference between the two. We expect that this will help you have a better experience.
All of the information on JPus.org and JPus.Training targets marriage officiants. The information on findaJP.com targets couples.
JPus.org is the Justice of the Peace Association’s home. It is where professional marriage officiants go to belong to an organization that represents their needs. Member benefits include professional development, advocacy, representation, networking, and connections with couples on findaJP.com. This article is one of many member support articles available on JPus.org. The sidebar to the right of the screen (or below on a mobile device) lists other articles and topics that we’ve written about.
Activities on JPus.org
- Join or renew JPus to become a member
- Manage personalized listings on findaJP.com. Login credentials work on both JPus.org and findaJP.com.
- See all the organization’s services. Read our announcements. Check out JPus in the news.
JPus.Training is the online learning center for marriage officiants. While it was developed to provide professional development for members of the Justice of the Peace Association, learning opportunities are available for all marriage officiants. Separate login credentials are needed that only work on JPus.Training. This is because it is a separate website than JPus.org. Therefore, to take courses a different registration is required.
Activities on JPus.Training
- Register and enroll in available training
- Provide feedback and suggest additional training topics
- See our frequently asked questions (FAQ)