- Login to JPus.org
- From your Dashboard go to Manage Membership
- To Renew the same plan: click Renew Now
- If you would like to Upgrade, then scroll down (Under Subscription Totals) and click Upgrade
To Renew & Change Your Membership plan:
- First, renew your membership subscription and then change plans. See the Change Membership Plan instructions below for details.
If Membership Expired
- Log into JPus.org
- Go to Manage Membership (or from your Dashboard go to Purchase History)
- Click Browse Products
- Select and customize your Membership Plan
- Follow the prompts and complete payment
To Change Membership Plan
To get started, make sure you are logged in to JPus.org.
- From your Dashboard, go to Manage Membership
- Scroll down to Subscription Totals and click the blue Upgrade button
- Make your selections: Membership level, state, town/s and whether you want to be a Featured JP. Click the red Continue with Order button.
- Click the blue Proceed to Checkout
- Indicate your payment method and check the box stating that you agree with our terms and conditions.
- Click the blue Switch Subscription
A new feature is the ability to auto-renew memberships. This is an optional feature that the user must enable. Doing so prevents accidental lapses, so you don’t miss any important couple contacts.
- To activate auto-renew, from your Dashboard click Manage Membership. Just below the line that lists when the next payment is due is an Auto Renew toggle. Click it. Please note that in order to enable auto-renew, payment must be made using a credit card or PayPal.