We are excited to announce that the JPus/findaJP website rebuild will be launched on August 12, 2021. The information below is intended to prepare our members so you know what to expect.
During the new website’s launch, findaJP.com and JPus.org will be temporarily unavailable, starting on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 4:00PM. We are planning to be off-line for up to 24 hours. During this time members may not update profiles or renew memberships until the data migration is complete and the new site is live. Your membership is important to us. Please know that as we progress through these last steps, every effort is made to minimize impact on our users and to restore both sites to normal operations as quickly as possible.
We will send a reminder email before the process begins. Again, when the data migration is complete, we’ll send another message letting you know that the new site is live.
This is a great time to review the information you use to login. Please take this time to confirm the email address included in your contact details is current and accessible. If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry. Members can reset their password during login (requires access to email address on file) by clicking the “forgot password” button.
Since we first announced our plan to update the findaJP.com and JPus websites, we expanded the scope of work. Initially the focus was on the inner-workings. We wanted to keep up with current web technology, improve the membership system, and increase security. However, we added a few improvements to the front end, too. While most of the updates still focus on the backend, others will be more noticeable.
New Site Features
- Member Profile Images on findaJP will be larger. Make sure yours is the correct size so your picture doesn’t get distorted. Maximum file size for the image is 1MB and (new) minimum width is 225px.
- Wider Screens and Banners. This means larger fonts and improved readability. Since the site is larger, it uses wider banner images, too. We have new default banners, or you can upload your own custom banner. In fact, if you use a custom banner it will need updating. The maximum file size is 2MB, and maximum width is 1024px. Recommended banner size: 1024px x 250px.
- A Profile Teaser text is a short summary that will appear on the town listing search results. On the current site the first few lines of your About Me are visible. With the new website, you have the option of customizing the text that appears there. Think about how to get couples’ attention. Then, include your message in your profile.
- Enhanced Membership Dashboards. In addition to editing your public profile, reviewing client contacts, and managing your membership, the new and improved member dashboards will also make it easier to preview your profile and access membership services like support articles and discounts.
- Membership Subscriptions. Our new membership system allows automatic membership renewals and other flexible subscription options.
- Highlighted Content. Updated findaJP.com and JPus.org front pages make it easier to keep up with new content including blogs, events, social media, and more.
You can also stay-tuned to this announcement page or JPus’ official Facebook group for updates. Any steps required by members ahead of the migration will be included in that update.
★ Help navigating your JPus Dashboard
★ Understanding the difference between JPus and findaJP