Month: September 2021
1-Day Solemnizer – Calls Needed
Massachusetts Call to Action
A hearing on the Resolve to establish a Commission to evaluate the 1-Day Solemnizer rule will be held on Tuesday, September 22, 2021. Calls are needed to Committee Chairs to vote S.2063 favorably out of Committee. Details, including Committee Chairs’ phone numbers and a simple script are available on our Action Alert page.
What are your favorite traditions & rituals?
Understanding the reasons behind our choices gives perspective. It helps us recognize what is our niche. Similarly, talking about our services and what we like to do builds connections with prospective couples.
What are Your Favorite Traditions and Rituals?
Tell us about your favorite tradition and ritual. Does it have personal meaning? Historical perspective? While we all perform the ceremonies that our couples desire, some are more meaningful than others. We want to hear about your special reason.
Share the News
- Send us your reason why through our JPus Facebook Page or send us an email. Include a photo, too. We’ll then share the love on our findaJP Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to like our pages so we can tag you!
- Check out additional details of our social media membership perk – because we’ll announce a new theme quarterly. We also have the low-down on how-to submit your story and photo on Facebook.
- We promote our members’ replies on social media. See the last video on Facebook.
- Details on how to participate in this social media perk are explained in this article.
- Follow all of JPus and findaJP’s social media platforms.
- Make sure that posts on Facebook make it to your newsfeed. This article explains how to reflect your preferences.
- Learn more about the JPus Facebook Page, and why its Likes, Follows and Reviews matter to you.
« Back to All Announcements