The New Hampshire Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on SB359, a bill to end child marriage in the state. All New Hampshire residents are invited to sign onto JPus’ letter in support of the bill.
- Read JPus’ Letter to the Judiciary Committee urging the passage of this bill.
- Add your name to our list of supporters and sign onto JPus’ letter
NH residents can also testify to the Senate Judiciary Committee: In-person on Thursday, February 1, 2024 at 9:15, Room 100 of the State House. If you will be testifying, please let JPus know so we can coordinate efforts.
- Read about efforts to end child marriage in New Hampshire
- Information about our advocacy and partnerships for officiants about child and forced marriage.
- Education and training for officiants about child and forced marriage
- JPus has been on the forefront of legislative activity to end child marriage in other states
- Follow our state-by-state changes to marriage laws
- How membership voted to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage
- Working with our partners amplifies our voice and helps achieve our goals