On January 22, 2023, the Justice of the Peace Association submitted testimony to New Hampshire’s Children and Family Law Committee in support of HB34. The legislation would change the minimum age to marry in the state to 18 – no exceptions. Read JPus’ testimony.
- Information about our advocacy and partnerships for officiants about child and forced marriage.
- JPus has been on the forefront of legislative activity to end child marriage in other states
- Follow our state-by-state changes to marriage laws
- How membership voted to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage
- Education and training for officiants about child and forced marriage