Q&A, March 30th at 6:00 PM
The March 30, 2023 Q&A event has already taken place.
As a result of JPus’ efforts there has been lots of activity! Meetings with the Secretary of State and State legislators, testimony before a legislative committee and more. Read more.
- Read JPus’ white paper, Civil Marriage Officiants in Connecticut: Solutions to Unburden the JP Appointment Process
- Details about these efforts and how we advocate for change
- See JPus’s survey results about officiant qualifications and appointments
- See how JPus is advocating to address the problems with amateur officiants
- Learn about the JP and notary role, state-by-state
- We advocate on other marriage-related issues