It is exciting! It is fun! And for some, it may seem daunting. No worries! This Zoom call is to help everyone feel comfortable with the virtual conference platform.
JPus’ Virtual Conference
We understand that when used to our previous in-person conferences, this online format might feel a bit out of your wheelhouse. We got your back! JPus is hosting a Zoom on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM to review how to use the conference platform. This will give you confidence when joining the Justice of the Peace Association’s virtual conference. We’ll share our screen and answer any questions that you have.
Some things that we’ll cover:
- Accessing the Virtual Event Hub. (You must purchase your tickets before doing this.)
- Using the Lobby and navigating the virtual event hub
- How to Bookmark the presentations that you’d like to attend
- Asking questions during presentations and workshops using the Chat function
- Chatting with fellow officiants in the Lounge and 1:1 Networking sessions
Join Zoom Meeting March 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Please follow this link to join the Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86711279386
- Meeting ID: 867 1127 9386
- Register for the conference and sign-up for the workshops you are interested in
- See our Zoom get-togethers on our Events page
- How to Zoom member support