JPus was honored when Connecticut Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz invited its managing member to speak at her press conference imploring the end of child marriage in Connecticut. On March 13, 2023, Loretta Jay joined child marriage survivors, other advocates, State Legislators, the DCF Commissioner and the Lt. Governor to urge the passage of HB6569.
- Legislative activity in Connecticut to end child marriage, including JPus’ testimony to legislators.
- Information and a link to view JPus’ panel discussion about child marriage in Connecticut.
- Landing page for JPus activity involving child marriage in all of our states.
- Education and training for officiants about child and forced marriage
- How membership voted to join the Coalition to End Child Marriage.