When we talk about our why, we offer our motivation and purpose. Our why gives perspective. It builds connections.
Why do you enjoy performing marriages?
Tell us why you love being a justice of the peace or notary. Does it spark something special in you? Bring joy to your day? Counter a less-heartening day job? Each one of us has a different reason for this work we love. We want to hear about your special reason.
Share the Joy
- Send us your reason why through our JPus Facebook Page or send us an email. Include a photo, too. We’ll then share the love on our findaJP Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to like our pages so we can tag you!
- Check out additional details of our social media membership perk – because we’ll announce a new theme quarterly. We also have the low-down on how-to submit your story and photo on Facebook
- Details on how to participate in this social media perk are explained in this member support article.
- Follow all of JPus and findaJP’s social media platforms
- Make sure that posts on Facebook make it to your newsfeed. This article explains how to reflect your preferences.
- Learn more about the JPus Facebook Page, and why its Likes, Follows and Reviews matter to you.